An assessment is a great way to evaluate your current fitness level. If you are considering personal training sessions, an initial assessment is recommended so we have a permanent record of your baseline health & fitness. Follow-up fitness assessments, though not mandatory, are available to track your results after completing 4 months of personal training, depending on your training frequency.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH & FITNESS ASSESSMENTS INCLUDE:
- Health history
- Series of measurements
- Cardiovascular endurance tests
- Muscular endurance tests
- Muscular strength tests
- Flexibility testing
- Movement analysis
- Postural screening
- Additional testing as needed
- Review of your specific goals, a vital step in the process
HOW TO BEST PREPARE FOR YOUR ASSESSMENT:
- Bring athletic shoes and wear work-out clothing
- Avoid heavy meals, tobacco, alcohol and caffeine for at least 3 hours before testing
- Bring a small snack to eat after body fat testing is completed
- Bring a water bottle
- Get an adequate amount of sleep (7-8 hours) the night before the test
- Give some thought as to what specific goals you would like to accomplish
- Print and fill out the on-line assessment forms (See ABOUT / FORMS on the HOME page)
Our trainers will carefully review your assessment results, take your specific goals into consideration, and recommend training options specifically for you. A typical assessment will take approximately 60 minutes. This is a complimentary session, with no obligation or strings attached.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen – Michael Jordan
What’s holding you back? Pick up the phone and schedule your assessment today 612-816-0942.