It’s important to remember that your body is one of a kind. Your training program should be too.
Personal training is for clients wanting cutting-edge programs written specifically for their goals, the convenience of a schedule that works for them, ongoing motivational encouragement and real results for a better life. No more ineffective workouts as you will receive undivided attention from a highly skilled, professional certified trainer, making it the quickest way to meet your specific goals. Your training will include programming designed for you and you alone and will feature a combination of strength, cardio, core strength, balance, stability, and/or high intensity interval training exercises. Advanced tools and movements that are not used in a group setting will be used in your personal sessions.
Resistance training will be a key element in your training sessions. Lifting weights can help you build a more defined body, build stronger bones, and help boost your metabolism. It is important to note that strength training is as important for women as it is for men. Many people don’t realize training with weights helps to lean out your body, and doesn’t have to lead to ‘bulking up’. We incorporate metabolic resistance training which drives your body into ‘after burn’, meaning that your body is burning calories up to 36 hours after your work-out. During your sessions, trainers will be continually assessing proper form and breathing techniques. The importance of warming up, stretching, and a proper cool-down will also be discussed and demonstrated.
You can trust that our staff will:
- Offer emotional support
- Hold you accountable
- Get you motivated
- Inspire you to do more than you ever thought you were capable of
- Get you real results
- Make a true connection with each of our clients
- Go the extra mile and provide an unbelievable value
Not only will it be convenient for you to train according to your schedule, it is also safer than any other form of training. You will find that training with a personal trainer is great for your future fitness goals too. You will take away knowledge that will last you a lifetime and will be beneficial as you work out with your trainer, join in our small group setting or when you are ready to work-out on your own.
A goal casually set and lightly taken is freely abandoned at the first obstacle
– Zig Ziglar
As part of your comprehensive health & fitness assessment, short and long term goals are established. These goals along with your current fitness level (which includes your strengths, weaknesses, and limitations in range of motion or postural imbalances) are extremely important to your trainer. Using the assessment as their guide, proper programming is developed and mapped out. The assessment also gives us a baseline to use when assessing your goals. Periodic assessments are done to help track your improvements and results, in addition to making sure your program design is still aligned with your most current goals and fitness level.
PERSONAL TRAINING SERVICES
1-on-1 PERSONAL TRAINING
- For those clients wanting undivided attention from their trainer while getting optimal results in a shorter time frame.
SEMI-PRIVATE PERSONAL TRAINING (2-4 clients)
- For those clients who prefer more individual attention but are looking for a lower cost alternative. Come train with other individual(s) who have similar fitness levels and goals. Whether its friends, co-workers, or a partner, you’re sure to get the results you’re looking for while having some fun at the same time. This is great for those clients who would like to train in a group setting, at a reduced price – but are still looking for individualized help with their specific goals. Create your own group or we may be able to help you get one started.
PERSONAL TRAINING (In-Home, Business or Other Locations)
- For those clients who would like to do personal training at a location of their preference.