Do you want to get inspired by the energy of others? Or perhaps you are looking for a more cost effective option to 1-on-1 personal training?
Look no further, Small Group Training may be for you. Enjoy the advantages of working with an advanced certified personal trainer and the motivation and support of being part of a group, all at a price you can afford. These specialized group training sessions are limited to 18 clients; offer a high level of personal instruction and challenge each individual with multiple exercise levels. This enables all clients, from beginners to advanced, to work within their individual ability and intensity levels. All of our programs are developed using the same proven, effective & innovative training methods and equipment that we use during our personal training sessions. We use functional equipment, in a large open training area that allows for a great training experience. All of our sessions are run by certified trainers that provide guidance and encouragement, so that you are getting the most benefit out of your group sessions. See SCHEDULE on the HOME page to view training days/times.
What is the focus of our METABOLIC RESISTANCE TRAINING sessions:
- Total body work-out utilizing multi-joint movements
- Weight management
- Reduce body fat
- Lose inches
- Core training
- Improve athletic performance
- Cardiovascular health
- Boost metabolism
- Proper breathing techniques
- Receive individualized attention in a group setting from a certified personal trainer
What will a Small Group Training session include:
- Dynamic warm-up
- Circuit training using a variety of equipment and bodyweight exercises
- Interval training
- Cardio/Core training
- Post-Workout stretching
What equipment is commonly utilized during a Small Group Training session:
- TRX suspension training systems
- Battle ropes
- Medicine balls
- Resistance bands
- TRX rip trainers
- Stability balls
- Agility ladders
- Jump ropes
We use top of the line training equipment, chosen specifically to maximize your small group training experience. There is no chance to be bored with the wide array of equipment choices we have available for you.
We want our clients to have a great experience, train in a safe environment with highly skilled trainers, and get great results. We want to encourage the camaraderie of fellow fitness enthusiasts working together with a common goal (better health & fitness) and without question, we want to have some fun !!
Who can benefit from our Small Group Training sessions?
- Clients just starting out, someone who has taken a break from their previous fitness routine, or someone who has been working out and not getting the results they would like to see
- Clients who want to take their fitness routine to the next level and would gain from knowledgeable coaching and encouragement while trying out a variety of different training techniques/equipment
- Those who would like to add some strength training to their routine, in a non-gym setting
- Those who enjoy working out with others and seek that extra push of encouragement
- For those who would prefer to work with a personal trainer, but it may not be within their budget – small group training sessions provide individualized attention, at a fraction of the cost
- Many Personal Training clients add Small Group Training sessions to their normal weekly work-out regiment
- Basically clients of all ages and fitness levels who want to improve their overall health and fitness
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY, FOR ALL NEW CLIENTS!
If after your first Small Group Training session, you don’t feel like these sessions are a good fit for you, you don’t owe us anything. There is absolutely no obligation.
Call 612-816-0942 to set up your complimentary Small Group Training session.